Saturday, July 18, 2009

Traveling Tales

Hey, I'm back!! I've been busy driving all over the country visiting old college roomies, cousins and friends the last two weeks. After the July 4th weekend I drove the boys up to the Ozark mountains to attend Kamp Kanakuk for 13 days. While they attended camp I drove all over AR, OK, MO and TX visiting and catching up with old friends, what a treasured time!

I'm posting a slideshow from the last two weeks of my time in the states. I'll write more later. I just picked up my sweetie in Dallas last night and we have some 'catchin' up to do! We decided that 6 weeks apart is just too long, next year we will have to work out the timing a little better. Bye for now!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: traveling tales
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

laurie said...

That was SO MUCH FUN!!!! LOVED being with you! Your Arkansas roomie (not Stan-the-Man!)