Sunday, September 13, 2009

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: family fellowship
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Family Fellowships have returned in Thailand! Every month eight families here are setting aside time for food and fellowship. We are likeminded people from all over the world that happen to be living in the Banglamung area at this time. We had our first fellowship of the year after the summer at the Clarkson's where they had organized a father-son basketball tournament while the ladies played Sequence. None of our guys were hurt and a good time was had by all!

1 comment:

The Reader said...

Doesn't it just make the time away from home so much sweeter? I know that my little small group, even in Portuguese, makes me feel more at HOME and less out of place; reminds me of the larger family we are a part of and helps me not to miss my earthly family so much.

I hope your fellowship does the same and is a balm to your spirit on those days when you are homesick or Homesick, either one.

Love you!!Thanks for your very sweet note on Kelly's Heaven-versary.