Saturday, October 16, 2010

Last pictures from the conference. The closing ceremony was really special with King Constatine from Greece speaking on the impact the conference had on him this week. Ethan performed in the choir. I especially loved the conference CD and the parade of flags. Each school representative in their school uniform parading their particular flags. It was just great!
(Just a note about the Fall-themed slideshow. I decorated for Fall a couple of weekends ago and when Nok arrived Monday for work she asked, "Why do you do this?" I tried to explain to her that we have a season in America called 'Fall' and it is my favorite season. That even though we don't have Fall in Thailand I still like to celebrate it and pretend that it is Fall! We are at the end of the rainy season and sometimes when it is raining and I'm looking at the window I can pretend that it is Fall in Thailand and all the pumpkins and fall colors displayed throughout the house help me in my fantasy, which quickly fades once I walk out into the sticky heat!)
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free slideshow design made with Smilebox

No comments: