Wednesday, April 18, 2012

JoRonda's 50th

I'm having a hard time keeping up with the blog but here is a slideshow of my 50th birthday. I was quite surprised by a party held in my honor a week before the 9th of April, they got me!! It was so fun and I am so blessed to have so many sweet, thoughtful friends to help make turning 50 less painful.

We had already planned to celebrate with a diving trip to Sipadan, Borneo. It was such a great time and would have been perfect if Nathan could have joined us but it's just too far for a week long trip. Sipadan lived up to its' expectations!!! We had 15 dives during our stay, only one day were we allowed to enter the actual island of Sipadan, only 120 permits are given/day. It's a protected, dive, environment.

I've just included a few of the 900+ pictures that Mark took underwater. He LOVES fish, always has! We had such a nice, relaxing, dive week. We stayed on the island of Mabul, it's about a 20 min boat ride to Sipadan, in a water resort. It was a most memorable birthday. I feel so blessed!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another picture slideshow by Smilebox

No comments: