Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane...

Wow! it's here, we'll be leaving tomorrow at 12:40. I haven't allowed myself to think much on this day, we've been too busy-making repairs and getting the house on the market, relocating dogs, getting physicals and all records copied, visa and work permits obtained, all our belongings inventoried and placed in storage or sea-container, many good-byes done...I haven't even planned a itenary for our stop-over in Tokyo, we will be playing it by ear. We will arrive in Bangkok late Saturday night and driving down to the area we will be living on Tuesday. Hopefully, at some point I'll learn how to download pictures and music onto the blog. I just keep hearing that old song in my mind, "Leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again..." Please keep those prayers coming. Much love

2 comments:

Curtis and Lavon said...

Wanted you to know that I have thought of all of you today. I tried calling your cell and your home phone, sorry I miss saying goodbye--Can't wait for you to learn how to upload pictures, I know they will be simply amazing!!
Love you all-
Lavon

laurie said...

i am so so sad that we didn't get to talk before you left. the last time i called your cell phone, in our game of phone tag, a woman's voice said, "i'm sorry, the number you have dialed is no longer a working number..." i screamed at her!

have thought about you all so much. traveling mercies and deep love, laurie mck