Thursday, August 19, 2010

Summer 2010

Hi Crystal! Thanks for the encouragement to get me back to the blog world!

This is for you as I have no idea who reads this anymore and sometimes I get blog weary, it takes so much time, but I will always have some documentation of this time in our lives. I guess that is something!

I've compiled a lengthy slideshow of most of our summer adventures after the 4th of July at Joe's Boot Shop. I was negligent in taking pictures this summer (you will question that when you see how many pics I did take!) and missed capturing so many of my buddies I saw this summer. How in the world did I not get one picture of Tommy and June meeting us in Austin? Cyndi, Rach, Kate and Karen in New Braunfels, no pictures of Camp Travis, none of my 30th reunion, didn't get any at Dean and Cherylee's home, none of my most gracious host-Cecelia (love you by the way!), not a photo from the beautiful ladies luncheon at your new house, sure wish I had taken one of Tawni and Reagen, didn't even get one of our time with Grace Church and the amazing fellowship with all of you at the Fultz's new home, not a single one of the Shepherd's either and our time in their home and their sweet boys, wish I would have taken a pic of beautiful Em when we met for breakfast in D.C., hopefully Lisa will send me the shot that was taken of all my dear VA neighborhood ladies at the luncheon at Sue's....now you can see why I didn't take the time to blog this summer, I was way too busy visiting with so many of you. How God has blessed me with your friendships! My cup runneth over!!

We are happy to be 'home' in Thailand. Hawaii was a most wonderful place to break up the long trip. It was such a memorable and special trip with my parents. Dad flew home by himself and Mom braved the return to Thailand with us, she has a much greater appreciation of how far it really is! She will be here only a couple of weeks so I better run.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow design

5 comments:

Crystal said...

"like"

have fun with your mom

Curtis and Lavon said...

Enjoy EVERYONE Of your blogs....and loved loved loved all the photos!! FINALLY!!!
THanks...have FUN!!!

Vivian said...

We love the blogs! Hi to your mon,

Debbie G said...

I'm still reading the blog! Please keep going. You really need to post those pictures on Facebook so I can comment on them :)

june said...

I love the pictures!! You guys had so much fun and you love life with all your hearts!! I wish I could have seen the boys. So glad to see you and Mark. Miss you so much. Dustin's pix of Africa leave me wanting for more. Love you all, June